We Are A Preferred American Heart Association Training Center.
Our teachers are passionate about CPR training and believe that we are saving lives by teaching individuals critical CPR skills.
AHA Certified CPR ● AED ● First-Aid ● Instructor Training
Sav-A-Heart was founded in 1986. We provide specialized training to corporations, government agencies, and individuals in CPR, AED, First-Aid, and Instructor Training. We are currently one of six statewide preferred training centers endorsed by the the American Heart Association and travel throughout Texas.
- Classes available daily at most locations. Please call for times.
- 6 pm - 8 pm: HealthCare Provider Renewal
- 9 am - 1 pm: New HealthCare Provider Course
- 9 am - 1 pm: HeartSaver CPR for all ages
- 2 Saturdays a month
2 Saturdays a month
- HeartSaver First Aid and HeartSaver CPR for all ages
- Please contact locations to confirm, by email or phone
Did you Know?
A person's chances of surviving a heart attack can be improved by up to 70% by starting the American Heart Association's "Chain of Survival".
Almost 90% of people who suffer out of hospital cardiac arrest die. If CPR is started in the first few minutes of cardiac arrest it can double or triple a persons chances of survival.